It's not just about having the tools. It's what you do with them.
We offer a full range of public relations services, including:
- Media strategy, management and press releases
- Internal/external communications, such as newsletters, CEO messages and Web copy
- Insight and information, always with honesty
- Targeted marketing communications including brochures, letters and videos
- Public affairs campaigns to support, or oppose, legislation and regulations
- “Eyes and ears” monitoring for companies with an interest in what’s happening at the California Capitol
- Media training
- Pretty much everything else that needs to be done
We work together with you to figure out how to get from where you are now to where you want to be. Rather than pull a standard PR plan off the shelf, we involve you in the creative process so we can incorporate your knowledge with our experience. In the end, we might both be surprised by what we come up with.